My name is Margot and my husband’s name is Jad. We just moved to the Brainerd Lakes Area in Minnesota. To give some background on who we are, I thought it would be easier to make a list.
- Born in TN, Lived in IL, GA, TX, MN, IA, WI, and WA
- If you ask him, he says he is from Lake City, MN
- Brother who lives in Rochester, MN
- Got his first Camera in Middle School
- Studied Graphic Design at the Art Institute in Austin, TX
- Totally geeks out about well designed logos and signage.
- Born and raised in La Porte City, IA
- Brother who lives in Dubuque, IA
- Got my first camera in College, for a photography course
- Studied Communication and Religion at Wartburg College in Waverly, IA
- Loves Christmas. Music, Hallmark movies, decorations, etc. Don't be surprised if you hear me listening to Christmas music in the middle of summer.
- Been together for 10 years (married for 5)
- Met in Jazz Band at Wartburg College
- Married May 27, 2017 in Oconomowoc, WI at the Barn at Trinity Peak
- Bought our first house in February 2017
- Moved to Washington in 2020 during the Pandemic
- Moved to Minnesota in 2021 also during the Pandemic
- Love to travel
- Had a baby in June of 2021 and loving every minute of being parents
We also have have an assistant/travel companion. She is the cutiest little thing, but she does have a strong personality! She loves being outside, no matter how cold it is! If you have not guessed it yet, it is our dog. She is a husky mix (they think lab mix) and we got her from the Elmbrook Humane Society in Wisconsin. She loves to keep us on our toes!
The name 610 Photo comes from Galatians 6:10
"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people.”
It also happens to be our birthday months. Margot was born in June ( the 6th month) and Jad was born in October (the 10th month). As the slogan states, We love “Capturing God’s Creations.” This means just about everything. We take photos of nature, friends, family, and animals. We take pride in being able to capture the photos the way God created them.
Let's jump ahead to 2022. We have shot 17 Weddings in 5 different states, including our first wedding of 2019 in the Grand Canyon. We are so excited to share more about our adventures with you through this blog.